An intensive 6-week program to optimize your work, recovery, sleep, nutrition, and biomechanics in order to maintain peak energy, mood, and focus without compromising your health and well-being.
– Optimize Your Workday
Watch course introduction video:
Learn everything you need to know to optimize your workday in the guidance of top experts in optimal human performance and "biohacking" (as in optimizing your health with data and science). Gain a deeper understanding of the underlying mechanisms of your biology and patterns of behavior to take your typical workday to a new level. Learn techniques to improve your physical & mental performance, speed up recovery, prevent injury & sickness, and get more done.
• An intensive 6-week online course with daily videos, articles, links, and assignments to help you optimize your day from the moment when you wake up to the moment when you go to sleep
• 38 deep-diving videos on all the topics covered in the course
• Based on the most advanced human optimization science, technology and methods available today
• Receive access to a new module on different subjects on a daily basis
• In an easily digestible and understandable format that fits your schedule
• Begin the online course whenever you want – access to the materials also stays after the course
• In guidance of the authors of the Biohacker's Handbook: medical doctor Olli Sovijärvi and technology expert Teemu Arina
This comprehensive 6-week program provides remote workers, office workers, managers, and leaders insights and practical tools for more results at work without losing the balance of what it means to be productive, healthy and happy.
used by some of the top high-performers
Optimize human performance, health & wellbeing
Prevent excess stress,
sick-leaves and loss of productivity
"This program was all we needed to go from what we thought was high-performance culture but was actually full of burnouts and sick-leaves to a truly sustainable & healthy high-performance culture."
POOR ERGONOMICS AND PHYSIOLOGICAL ISSUES
80% of workers suffer of low back pain at some point in their lives. Low back and neck pain are leading causes of disability. (The Lancet 2018)
Why workplaces need a new approach
LACK OF ADEQUATE SLEEP & RECOVERY
Sleep deprivation impairs memory and cognitive performance. 23% of workers are affected by insomnia, losing 8 full workdays a year. (Sleep 2011)
OVERWHELMING STRESS & INCREASED RISK OF BURNOUT
44% of employees report feelings of burnout at work. 77% report regular physical symptoms and 73% psychological symptoms caused by stress. (Gallup 2018)
CONSTANT INTERRUPTIONS AND LACK OF FOCUS
The average worker only spends 5-10% of the day in a very productive flow state. (HBR 2015)
Our program provides simple and effective solutions to these and more.
Overview of the 6-week program:
Meaning, optimal performance and well-being at work. Self-assessment of status quo and personal goals. Introduction to optimal health & performance.
Learning to measure stress. Foods & supplements for stress management. Playing with hormetic stressors such as cold & heat alteration. Learning mindfulness, breathing & meditation techniques.
• Many sources of stress – understanding stressors
• HPA-axis and the autonomic nervous system
• Stress and recovery measurement tools
• Adaptogenic herbs in stress management
• Supplements in stress management
• Hormetic stressors & hormesis
• Meditation, mindfulness & breathing techniques
SECTION 4: Optimal Stress Management
Nutritional strategies for better energy levels. Learning about blood sugar management. Dietary supplements for energy and focus. Optimal breakfast, lunch and snacks. Enhancing immunity and avoiding sickness.
• Optimal blood sugar management
• Optimal breakfast, lunch & snacks
• Intermittent fasting & ketosis
• Measuring and monitoring blood glucose levels
• Optimal immunity & health
• Nootropics & focus
SECTION 5: Optimal Nutrition & Energy Management
Exercise and active breaks at the workplace and during travel. Activity tracking. Developing balance, mobility, coordination and improving brain health.
• Exercise at workplace
• Balance, mobility & coordination
• Movement and the brain
• Exercise while traveling
• Activity & movement tracking
• Testing for cardiovascular fitness and oxygen uptake
• Functional Movement Screen & Hand Grip Strength Test
SECTION 6: Optimal Mobility & Movement
Watch the walkthrough video of the course
"To become a better version of yourself, you have to let go of the patterns that no longer serve you. This course is the best guide I've seen for optimizing remote, mobile and office work."
• Gain 10-30 more productive days per year by becoming extremely smart in the "how" you do things to have better focus, health, and performance.
• Enjoy more working from home, being at the office, and sitting in front of your computer without the risk of compromising your eyesight, organ systems or metabolic health, body, and mind.
• Learn top health and performance optimization tactics and techniques from leading human performance researchers and practitioners who have concentrated two decades worth of award-winning literature review, self-experimentation, and self-quantification into one fully-loaded package.
Learn the secrets to healthier & more productive workplace
Whether you are an independent professional, an individual in a larger company, an ambitious leader, a startup, or a larger corporation, this program scales to your needs (change number of attendees during checkout to apply volume discounts):
100% money-back guarantee - If you are not happy with our program, you get your money back.
* We will contact you on potential dates for briefing and timeframe for executing the program.